Top Ten Reasons to Build
Top 10 Reasons To Build Your New Custom Home at The Powder Horn
- The Backdrop — Enjoy clear views of The Big Horn Mountains and the natural beauty of 900 unspoiled acres with Little Goose Creek meandering through the property.
- You Choose — You decide the style, design features and layout you’ve always desired for your dream home.
- Take a Break from Taxes — Here in the great state of Wyoming, residents do not pay state income tax or state inheritance taxes, and we have low property taxes as well.
- FORE! — Our 27-hole championship golf course has been consistently ranked among Golfweek’s Top Residential Courses.
- Amenities — Enjoy all The Powder Horn has to offer as a Powder Horn Club Member: a sparkling pool, The Powder Horn Grill's fine dining, fly-fishing, a community garden, wildlife, tennis courts, nature trails, trout-stocked ponds, and many more activities.
- Technology — Today’s new homes offer energy-saving heating and cooling systems, increased insulation and “smart” home management systems, making them much more energy efficient.
- That “New Home” Feeling — Live in an all-new home that is one hundred percent yours, from the day you first open the front door.
- Unparalleled Value — Our homeowners enjoy some of the lowest HOA fees in the country, and many are surprised at how low our club membership fees are for those who wish to join the club..
- More Time To Play — Your new home will be constructed with the latest building products, many requiring less care and upkeep—giving you more time to play.
- Home is Where Your Story Begins — Sheridan, Wyoming’s charming downtown is home to thirty buildings on the National Historic Registry. You’ll also find gourmet restaurants, fascinating museums, historic battlegrounds, a repertory theater, high-goal polo matches, wild western rodeos—and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet!
Live The Good Life At The Powder Horn
To arrange a tour and find your perfect new home site, contact Powder Horn Realty at 800-329-0598, 307-674-9545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.